SJEC is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka State, and is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Established in 2002, the College offers top class education in Engineering, Business Administration and Computer Applications at UG, PG and Research levels. It has well qualified staff, state of the art laboratories and all facilities. Presently about 2300 students are studying in the College.
The College provides for a wide variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which give a head-start to students, developing their personality and imparting skills of decision-making and leadership. Campus Placement department assists student’s secure good jobs.
Seven batches have passed out of the College since its inception in 2002. SJEC has recorded 98.27%, 94.32%, 94.59%, 93.23%, 98.08%, 96.98%, 95.43% passes. 348 students were placed through Campus placement.
|B.E. Degree Courses|
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, intake of 120
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, intake of 60
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, intake of 120
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering intake of 120
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering intake of 60
|Post Graduate Degree Courses :|
- M.B.A. Degree Course (Finance, HR and Marketing) intake of 60
- M.C.A. Degree Course, intake of 60
- M.Tech Power Electronic (E&E Dept), intake of 18
- M.Tech. Computational Analysis (Mech. Dept.), intake of 18
- M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (CS&E), intake of 18
- M.Tech. Digital Electronics & Communications Systems (E&C), intake of 18
- M.Sc. (Engg) in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. (Engg) in Computers Science & Engineering
- M.Sc. (Engg) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration